1. BEY: From the Hairpin comes Beyonce song titles reimagined as thesis titles for women’s studies majors: “Check on It”: The Gendered Dynamics of Male Spectatorship in Urban Public Spaces
2. SEX ED: This NYT piece deserves it’s own post, which it will get, but in the meantime… read it. Right now. It’s revolutionary. Who knew there was another way to teach sex-ed that didn’t involve the repetition of “abstinence,” and that also didn’t just place condoms in an envelope in the nurse’s office.
3. CUMMING: Bahahahaha. Alan Cumming. Cologne. Enjoy.
4. ANTM: Remember Fatima? She’s one of the few ANTM alums who actually made a modeling career out of that disaster of a television show. NYMag has an interview.
5. LETTERS: “I worry about women.” She said, “Don’t.” Letters of Note has a super cool missive from Kurt Vonnegut.
6. QUEST: Mother Jones interviews Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson on Jimmy Fallon, being the child of musicians, and turning 40 in the hip-hop business.
Related Post: Sunday 36 = pixie cuts, science tats, do nothing for 2 minutes.
Related Post: Sunday 35 = instant messaging cats, lady boxers, Magic