1. NPR: The voices of NPR as artist Gaelen Kelly assumes they look. Not too far off, eh?
2. PHOTO: Buzzfeed has a collection of the most powerful photos from the year.
3. BELLY: From xojane comes the Real Belly Project. Dozens of pictures of real women’s actual tummies. Some are flat, some are not. Some are smooth, some are not.
4. DANCE: Skip to 1:10 to watch the most bad-ass pole-dancing video you’ve ever seen. Safe for work, unless the fact that “pole dancing” is in the title is a problem in your office.
5. WWII: Life Magazine‘s archive of photos of women during WWII, like these ladies putting out a fire at Pearl Harbor.
6. DAUGHTERS: Louis CK writes for Fast Company about why he’s glad to have daughters, and how he thinks the next Steve Jobs will most definitely be a chick.
Related Post: Last Sunday, Siri caused a fit, the Republican candidates rose and fell, and look, it’s an upside down Christmas tree!
Related Post: Two Sundays ago, everything got pepper-sprayed, Time Magazine showed us why Americans suck, and Emily Nussbaum explained the problem with Whitney.