1. LAW: The New Yorker has a fascinating piece on the true story behind the Lawrence vs. Texas case. Who was Lawrence, and who was the other guy, and what was actually going on? Hint: It’s not what you think.
3. POLITICS: Alternet has helpfully curated a list of the 11 dumbest things Republicans have said about women (recently).
4. DATING: xkcd tackles pick-up culture and hits the nail on the head. Gentlemen, we know what you’re up to.
5. LANGUAGE: From Buzzfeed, a chart tracking the usage of the word “slut” in recent years.
6. WORLD: Does four years with an American president feel like a long time? The Economist compares the average tenure of our leaders to the rest of the world.
Related Post: Last Sunday, we had a Lena Dunham interview, 1938 dating advice and 6 houses in Chicago.
Related Post: Two Sundays ago, Zilla marches, feminist pornographers, and Jonathan Lethem on copyright.