1. LOUIE: My fictional love affair with Louis CK continues with this AV Club interview about his fan-friendly ticketing system, comedy innovation, etc.
2. GENDER: Another good, complex piece from the NYT about how parents react to young children who want to experiment with gender expression.
3. BOOKS: Top 100 teen books from NPR. I’ve read 39, you?
4. FOOD: Post-Chick-fil-A, the LA Times has mapped the political inclinations of chain restaurants and stores. Shockingly, Whole Foods patrons will be voting Obama.
5. OLYMPICS: Behind the scenes of the Olympics Village’s party scene, with more detail than just a condom count (ESPN).
6. PATRIOTISM: 30% of the U.S. women have medaled this Olympics, 15% of the men. If the U.S. women were their own country, they’d have the fifth most medals (Mother Jones).
Related Post: Sunday 69 – books and bikinis, diving faces, gun culture with Kiese Laymon.
Related Post: Sunday 68 – Being in your 20s, the POV of a condom, Jason Alexander.