1. AUTHORS: Philip Roth attempts to correct a misinformed wikipedia article about his own work via the New Yorker. Hilarity sort of ensues.
2. FOOTBALL: Chris Kluwe joins the ranks of my favorite NFL players by ripping into an idiotic politician who tried to censor a pro-marriage equality NFL player (Deadspin).
3. PHOTOS: Curious about Burning Man? Me neither. The Atlantic has some photos.
4. POETRY: I’ve been sitting on this poem for a while, but it’s just too good not to share. By Kim Green of The Greenery, it’s called 25 Categories of Rape.
5. SEX: Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this BBC piece on the illustrations and illustrators behind the famous and famously hairy Joy of Sex.
6. ELECTION: Who gets ignored in our pro-family, pro-mom, pro-America (huzzah!) electioneering? Single women, of whom there are a whole lot. Are we only important after we give birth? (via Slate)
Related Post: Sunday 72 – Olympian Zoe Smith, Katrina, Valerie Jarrett, and more.
Related Post: Sunday 71 – America Ferrera, Cosmo worldwide, former Olympic stadiums, etc.