1. GENDER: Watch this Time interview with Casey Legler, a woman who works as a male model, and try not to drool.
2. BOOKS: A new anthology, My Ideal Bookshelf, creates colorful portraits of authors’ and celebrities’ book collections, includes David Sedaris and James Franco.
3. SUFFRAGE: Great collection from Sociological Images of vintage anti-suffrage ads.
4. WRITING: Chicago author Megan Stielstra on the stresses of new motherhood and the surprising support from a stranger.
5. ASTRONAUTS: Super sweet letters from astronaut Jerry Linenger to his 1-year-old son while he spent three months at a space station.
6. CHILDHOOD: What does a child’s bedroom look like? Depends on where they live, and damn, the range is pretty intense. Mother Jones has some examples.
Related Post: Sunday 83: Stewart, language in the NYT, Mormons on the campaign trail
Related Post: Sunday 82: Kevin Durant, Maddow nails it, NYMag cover photos