1. MUSIC: The sign-language interpreter steals the show at this Wu-Tang performance (Gawker).
2. DATING: If you’re familiar with the sniveling “Nice Guys” who are very upset that their “niceness” doesn’t make girls want to sleep with them, you might enjoy this bit of satire from Insert Literary Reference.
3. HEALTH: Why is a colonoscopy 26x more expensive in the U.S. than in Canada? It’s complicated, says Mother Jones.
4. BRO: What exactly is a bro? Venn diagrams to the rescue! And who is at the middle of it all? Lochte, of course.
6. BOOKS: Publisher’s Weekly explains some big name books in pie-chart form.
Related Post: Sunday 102 – Founding father pin-ups, rich kids of Instagram, authors annotating their first editions.
Related Post: Sunday 101 – Soldier portraits, cartoons about depression, Rihanna’s hairdresser