1. GENDER: Dude writes for Quartz about adding a Mr. to his gender-neutral name and suddenly having doors open. Kind of a duh piece, but reassuring nonetheless.
2. BOOKS: Highly useful and equally addictive tool that recommends books based on other things you’ve read.
3. INTERWEBZ: Fun game from MIT where you map all of your email over all time and see how you email the most.
4. MERMAIDS: Excellent NYT essay from the excellent Virginia Sole-Smith on mermaid shows.
5. ART: Amanda Palmer of the Dresden Dolls is awesome in her musical rebuttal to the idiotic Daily Mail who ragged on her for an exposed breast (NSFW).
6. MILLENNIALS: CNN.com comic by Matt Bors about why ripping on millennials is a) old news and b) boring.
Related Post: Sunday 106: Dustin Hoffman, Sex Ed, and Roxane Gay on a race-based VIDA test
Related Post: Sunday 105: Bodies that matter, isolated islands, literacy tests, etc.