Jeez, this lack of interwebz thing is a real buzz-kill on the blogging front. Hope to back in full-force soon!
1.RACE: Yo, is this racist? Aren’t sure? Post your conundrum for the resident racism-checker to verify. Short answer, if you have to ask, then yes.
2. STORY: Such a great profile of the StoryCorps project by Kim Green. The roving StoryCorps trailer has a full recording studio and gives family and friends an excuse to sit down and tell each other stories.
3. GRAMMAR: Who doesn’t love a little grammar cartoon?
4. SHERYL: The corporate world isn’t a ladder anymore, but a jungle gym. That, and other pearls of wisdom from Sheryl Sandberg’s speech to Harvard Business School.
5. TECH: Ellen Pao is suing a major venture capital firm over sexual harassment. This New York Times article covers the case, but starts with the irritating line “MEN invented the Internet.”
6. AUTHORS: Authors in swimsuits is the theme of this gallery from Flavorwire. Fitzgerald. That is all.
Related Post: Sunday 61 = Lululemon, Facebook improvements, diet-quitters.
Related Post: Sunday 60 = Settlers of Catan gets out of control, Dita Von Teese, George R.R. Martin gets back at impatient fans