1.TECH: A comic at Funny Junk demonstrates why we spend so much time on line in a few quick frames.
2. KARDASHIAN: I love This is Indexed for this very concise explanation of the Kardashians’ effect on society.
3. TODDLER: I think the title captures the essence: “Approximately 3 Minutes Inside the Head of my 2-Year-Old”, from Jason Good 365.
4. SENDAK: Remember Maurice Sendak? Where the Wild Things Are? He has a new story out about a pig named Bumble-Ardy. Here’s an interview he did with the Paris Review.
5. BOOKS: A visual history of how we consume the written word, from the New York Times.
6. RISK!: Ever wonder what it means when scientific studies talk about your “risk!!!!!” for certain diseases? The Boston Globe breaks down the lingo and explains how eating chocolate “lowers your risk” for heart disease.
Related Post: Sunday 26 = high heels, lesbians, reality TV, community college placement testing
Related Post: Sunday 25 = presidential venn diagrams, people as canvases, “slut” and yoga.