1. ART: This Colossal photo series of art by Takahiro Iwasaki is called called Topographical Maps Carved from Electrical Tape. I think that about covers it.
2. DATING: Jory John’s take on Nate Silver’s take on the statistical realities of your relationship (from McSweeney’s).
3. FAMILY: If you don’t cry, you have a heart of stone. Twelve years ago, a young gay couple found a baby on a subway platform.
4. GENDER: The always excellent Amanda Marcotte for Slate writes about Philip Roth’s relationship with women. Wanting to fuck them is not the same thing as respecting them.
5. PLAYBOY: Fun little personal essay from Lynn Levin on meeting her father at the original Chicago Playboy mansion in the early 70s.
Related Post: Sunday 95: Seth McFarlane, missed connections, Leslie Knope’s wedding dress
Related Post: Sunday 94: Connie Britton, Queen Bey, Jane Austen