1. LAWS: Some of the ladies at The Rumpus took it upon themselves to respond to the rash of lady-bashing legislation with some suggestions for bills that will make most penises curl up inside themselves.
2. RACE: In response to Trayvon Martin’s death, Urban Cusp has an essay, one of many of this theme, from Ajani Husbands on advice to black children.
3. GEEK: This is the most preposterous Twitter convo you will read this week. A female developer questions a sexist ad and is berated by an idiotic CEO who actually uses the line “I’m a family man,” as if family men can’t be sexist.
4. TEST: What happens when a 35-year-old attempts the SAT again? Bad things, according to Deadspin.
5. WAR: Great piece from The New Yorker on Robert Bayles, PTSD, the culture of war.
6. POLITICS: Kathleen Parker at the Washington Post argues that Southern Republicans in particular are getting screwed in this primary season. Whatever, Mitt Romney likes grits, y’all, so clearly he knows what’s up.
Related Post: Sunday 51 – Frank Bruni, A League of Their Own, inspiration from a trike-rider.
Related Post: Sunday 50 – xkcd, tenure of dictators, The Wire faces March Madness.