1. COLBERT: Did you hear Brad Paisley and LL Cool J’s song “Accidental Racist?” More importantly, have you seen Colbert’s rebuttal, “Oopsy Daisy Homophobe?”
2. DOLLS: Man, I still remember Kirsten and the cholera epidemic. Apparently, the American Girls focus is a little different these days (The Atlantic).
3. MUSIC: Insanely talented tween duo Lennon and Maisy cover The Lumineers on Nashville and it is oh so good.
4. GENDER: Sociological Images has a collection of photos of girls and boys surrounded by their pink and blue crap, respectively.
5. PREZ: The President at the White House Correspondants Dinner. My highlight = the joke about Michelle’s bangs.
6. LEAN: Man, this letter from a mom to her 8-year-old daughter just about breaks my heart. The girl asked her mother whether she loved work more than her kids and her mother responds pitch perfectly.
Related Post: Sunday 100 – Huma and Anthony, SCOTUS, Shulasmith, and more
Related Post: Sunday 99 – Cat politicians, Tavi, Rolling Rock, and Nick + Megan forever